Three Words To Really Think About….
- Story Telling
I recently watched the Garth Brooks “Live At The Wynn” concert and I was completely blown away – especially by his ability to tell a FANTASTIC story!
I am going to keep this short and sweet, and let you really think about those three words as you continue to spread your message.
If you want me to dig a little deeper, just let me know 🙂
Timmy’s 10’s – My Favourite Websites!
As much as many of you support my sometimes long-winded blog posts, there is something to be said for quick, to the point content as well. Today I start a new ongoing series called “Timmy’s 10’s”.
For my first post, let’s start with a bang! These are my favourite websites/blogs RIGHT NOW!
• Paul Castain http://yoursalesplaybook.com/
• Pat Flynn http://www.smartpassiveincome.com/
• Lewis Howes http://lewishowes.com/
• Scott Ginsberg http://www.hellomynameisscott.com/
• Dan Rockwell http://leadershipfreak.wordpress.com/
• Bob Burg http://www.burg.com/
• Gary Vaynerchuk http://www.garyvaynerchuk.com/
• Michael Margolis http://www.getstoried.com/
• Guy Kawasaki http://www.guykawasaki.com/
• John Lee Dumas http://www.entrepreneuronfire.com/
Who is on your list?
I will compile all the responses and post the “best of the best” later in the month!