This is so AWESOME! I wonder if we will be talking like this in 2062????
Please share with your network today.
Stop by my re-branded Facebook page and say hi when you have a sec at:
Enjoy your weekend wherever you are in the world 🙂
When people are blogging, creating products and generally sharing cool stuff with the world, there is a natural tendency to just broadcast, broadcast broadcast!
They have so much to share, get excited and just keep putting it out there in the hopes that something they do will be the next big thing 🙂
The reality is there are probably many other people doing similar things, and that is ok.
Do you want a great differentiation strategy to stand out in an incredibly crowded online marketing space?
Ask your audience a QUESTION!
Just ask them.
You might love the responses.
It could be as simple as:
- What topics would you like me to publish content on next?
- What are you struggling with now?
- A specific question to your niche that you would like to research
Five ways to ask a question are:
- Through a LinkedIn group – Join a group, post a question and engage with the people who comment. I LOVE this strategy!
- On a Facebook Fan Page (or personal page) – Use a great picture with your post to draw them in. People tend to respond better with multiple choice questions on this platform
- On Twitter – Utilize hashtags to extend the reach beyond your followers
- Through a blog post – If you already have an audience, go a little deeper with them.
- Through your email list (if you have one) – If your list is HUGE (not a bad problem to have) you could select a smaller group of people, personalize the emails, and make them feel special. If your list is smaller, then you could email all of them the question. IMPORTANT – if your autoresponder system (automated email system) does not allow subscribers to reply directly to an email you send out, change the settings. This has become a big deal, and the ability for people to just hit reply greatly increases the chances that they will respond.
I have learned so much from my audience by posing questions, and am looking forward to posing many more in the future. Like anything else, it takes work, but I would rather ask these critical questions than just thinking I have it all figured out.
If you have any questions related to this topic or anything else content marketing/branding/social networking related, please reach out through a comment or on Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn.
As always you can email me at:
Not following me on Facebook? Swing by when you have a sec:
Have a FANTASTIC day!
Good Day Everyone!
When I started to write more than four years ago now, I had no idea where this journey was going to take me. I was just hoping that somebody other than close friends and family would take the time to read what I had to say at some point.
Through some incredible people who I follow like Pat Flynn from “Smart Passive Income” and John Lee Dumas from “Entrepreneur On Fire” I have learned about the power of sharing results of online businesses. Now these fine gentlemen have fully operational business that they make very good income at. I am not there at, but I have been very proud to share some key milestone moments along the way with my readers.
None of this has been done to brag, or pump out my chest to proclaim that I am superman or something.
I just want to inspire anyone who is struggling to get an online business going, start a blog, or even write their first article. Maybe you are stuck a bit (like I was recently) and are attempting to take things to the next level!
- You can do this.
- Your opinion matters.
- We all have good days and bad, but the good WILL outweigh the bad.
You just gotta keep moving forward.
I still remember the day that I first grabbed a pen and notebook and started to write my thoughts a few months after I lost a job in early 2010. I was early for a sales call at my new role and something sparked creativity inside of me and I started to make notes about a few business ideas I had.
I am so happy that I kept writing, and ultimately gave myself the opportunity to have my message heard.
I am working on my first website so we can “keep this party going” for many more years to come.
- Where are you at with your business?
- Things going as planned?
- Need a little reminder of how awesome you are, or need a little “nudge” to move things forward?
As always, feel free to leave a comment, or shoot me an email at TimMushey@gmail.com
Would love to hear from ya!
You can also swing by my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/SellLeadSucceed and leave a comment there too!
Thanks for taking the time to read this, and being part of my incredible community 🙂
I love hashtags, especially on Twitter!
I use them to:
- research topics of interest
- find interesting people who are researching the same things as me
- respond to questions that people are asking on Twitter & TV (have you seen Jimmy Fallon’s hashtag of the week question?)
- connect with people locally (I use hashtags to help attract new followers from my geographic region)
But the most fun I had recently, was following a local social media conference via their conference hashtag.
I went to the conference “Friday Night Mixer” but was unable to attend the main conference the following day. Although I was disappointed, I knew that most of the participants were active on Twitter. I looked forward to connecting with people based on their tweets from the break out sessions.
I was BLOWN away!
I made over 75 new connection in 8 hours! Most of them followed back, and I had a blast responding and joining the conversations with those who were tweeting throughout the day.
Still not convinced that hash tags give value?
Time to join the party cause the party is going on without you 🙂
What do you think about the new changes to Twitter? I enjoyed this post!
So now when you are familiar with the new exciting features of Twitter, time to look at some effective ways of applying them. If you missed my previous post, click here What’s New with twitter?
Twitter will start rolling out the new change to Profile Pages to the users over the next few weeks. In the interim, it’s a good time for brands to start thinking about how they will leverage this new . Here are some tips to help get you started:
- Plan Your New Profile and Cover Images: There is no better time than now to begin designing and developing your new cover photo and profile image to meet the new Twitter requirements. Twitter recommends dimensions for header photo of 1500px in width × 500px in height.
- Offer Specials with Pinned Tweets: You now have the chance to feature a specific tweet at the top of your…
View original post 351 more words
This is great!
Have an awesome weekend everyone!
Great video to give you a better understanding of a passive income model!
Check out more great content from Pat Flynn at:
Have a FANTASTIC day!
When I first researched internet marketing opportunities, I briefly started to plan my retirement too! It seemed like everyone I was following was making six figure incomes right away, so why couldn’t I?
I soon got a reality check 🙂
Building a brand and a business is a marathon and not a sprint. It sounds cliche, but it is a very powerful analogy.
Success still takes old fashion hard work and persistence. There is no replacement for that.
You need to work at it everyday, and be patient.
Never stop learning, embrace the setbacks and have fun!
Things WILL happen!