Category Archives: Quotes
I was flipping through the latest edition of the Toastmasters International magazine earlier this week, and stopped in my tracks when I spotted a Zig Ziglar article.
The late great motivational speaker, author and sales expert was known for many things, including creating memorable quotes. They included five awesome ones at the end of the article:
- “If you go looking for a friend, you are going to find that they’re very scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.”
- “Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.”
- “Your attitude, not your aptitude will determine your altitude.”
- “If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time.”
- “People often say motivation doesn’t last. Neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.”
Make it a great Thursday!
For those of you who are paying attention to “All Things Tim Mushey”, you will know that I am a huge Bon Jovi fan – Jon Bon Jovi in particular. I have alluded to the band and other quotes of his before on this blog.
I stumbled across a new Jon Bon Jovi quote on Google+ today thanks to Paul Castain.
I am not going to lie, I was halfway through a new blog post tonight, but started connecting with people like crazy, and corresponding online. I lost track of time and rather than getting to bed early, I decided to do a little quotes post anyways. Funny how I have a bit more time on the road in a hotel room, than at home with a 6-year-old and 5 week old!
In all seriousness, thanks to Paul for coming up with this gem. Hope you like it as much as I did.
“Each one of you has something no one else has, or has ever had: your fingerprints, your brain, your heart. Be an individual. Be unique. Stand out. Make noise. Make someone notice. That’s the power of individuals.” – Jon Bon Jovi
Great quote from Paul Mark this morning. We can all learn a little something from this one. Have a great day…
“Make it a point to do something every day that you don’t want to do. This is the golden rule for acquiring the habit of doing your duty without pain.”
Tomorrow is promised to no one!