Learn more click ”pic”!
Dynamic and energized sales rep, mentor and leader since 1999. This blog will be about sales, social networking, personal branding, leadership, music and having some laughs! Don’t be surprised if I mix it up on occasion though, and talk about something totally different! I thrive on being part of successful, forward thinking teams. I am ready to go from the moment my feet hit the floor each morning, with the expectation that new adventures will be coming my way. It is rare that there isn't a smile on my face, as I take it all in, and have some fun along the way!
- RT @paulcastain: AMEN! twitter.com/leedrennan/sta… 21 hours ago
- RT @paulcastain: What Every Sales Rep Should Be Thinking About In Order To Finish The Year Stronger buff.ly/2xi7wOz https://t.co/L… 21 hours ago
- RT @Six_Pack_Mom: Honked my horn to break up this gathering. I've seen Hitchcock's "The Birds"; I know where this was going. Nice try- not… 21 hours ago
- RT @Six_Pack_Mom: 6y.o: "I'm sick. I need to stay home from school tomorrow." Me: "Ok, but no computer if you're si-" 6: "Never mind; I f… 21 hours ago
- RT @TheMinimalists: Let it go. Change the channel. Turn it off. Unsubscribe. Unfriend. Unfollow. Mute. Block. Walk away. Breathe. 2 days ago