For those of you who have followed me for part (or all) of this two-year blogging journey, you will know that I am having the time of my life!
- Help others
- Share my message
- Meet incredible people
- Promote and share other’s content
- Learn from fellow bloggers
- If you are currently blogging, why are you loving it?
- If you are you on the verge of blogging, what are you most looking forward to?
Please keep me posted on your blogging journey. I will be posting some success stories!
Sometimes as leaders, coaches, or people of influence in general, we over think how to motivate teams.
Several times last year, my son’s hockey team of 4 and 5 year olds had one hour power skating lessons. I was amazed by the instructor’s ability to keep them interested the entire time, even with sessions as early as 6 am on weekends!
This list should seem obvious to us all, but how many of these simple points do we miss with those that we lead?
- Smile, encourage and be enthusiastic
- Have fun and make them laugh
- Know the audience, relate to them on their level
- Be engaging – ask great questions that they will be eager to answer
- Fully explain what you want them to do. Leave nothing to the imagination