- Are you getting a little too cute with blog posts, ebooks or a course that you are waiting to publish?
- Have you shelved that new training video that just doesn’t seem right?
- Is that first audio file of your podcast just sitting on the computer “collecting dust”?
Many of us strive for perfection, and that is ok in the right circumstances, but not online.
People want to get to know the true you and will come to appreciate your imperfections.
If you keep procrastinating and don’t put your content out there, nobody will get to know the real you!
What are you waiting for?
Hit “publish”, “upload” or whatever you gotta do to take action and take the next steps in your business!
Enjoy the rest of your week.
I was looking through old “Five Star 5” posts last night, and this one caught my attention. As many of you know, I now have two sons, and this message is more powerful as I watch both of them grow and develop each day!
I was looking for an old picture on my computer recently, and ended up spending an hour watching old videos of my son. Wow time flies by! It seems like only yesterday he uttered his first word, took his first step, and spent his first day at pre-school! Now my soon to be six-year-old is off to grade 1 in a little over a month.
Sometimes we get so focused on raising them and just getting through the day, we forget how much they are developing at this young age and shaping who they will become in the future. There are lessons that we can all learn from kids, when we take the time to really watch what they are doing.
Here are five lessons that I have learned along the way from my best bud!
- Smile and laugh when possible
- Always be asking questions and trying new things
- Don’t get frustrated when things don’t go your way
- Try to do a good job at whatever you are doing, but don’t worry about being perfect
- Be silly sometimes, it is ok!
And a bonus lesson…..
- Be a good friend