We know it all
We have all the right answers
Our learning was done the last day we walked out of school
That is narrow-minded thinking!
- Our brain needs “exercise”
- Keep growing and learning
When is the last time you listened to a great podcast, grabbed a book or read a blog?
I know talk radio and music can be fun to listen to while driving, but schedule “educational windshield time” each week.
Need a new reference group?
Check out http://www.meetup.com
And see what groups are congregating in your community!
You might be surprised at the great new contacts that you make!
You can find me at:
If you have any questions about moving forward with your business, I would love to hear from you. You can find me at: TimMushey@gmail.com
- Are you getting a little too cute with blog posts, ebooks or a course that you are waiting to publish?
- Have you shelved that new training video that just doesn’t seem right?
- Is that first audio file of your podcast just sitting on the computer “collecting dust”?
Many of us strive for perfection, and that is ok in the right circumstances, but not online.
People want to get to know the true you and will come to appreciate your imperfections.
If you keep procrastinating and don’t put your content out there, nobody will get to know the real you!
What are you waiting for?
Hit “publish”, “upload” or whatever you gotta do to take action and take the next steps in your business!
Enjoy the rest of your week.