We all get busy running around like crazy, and sometimes forget to kick back and do things that we love to do!
Remember, if an oxygen mask ever popped down on an airplane, you should put yours on first 🙂
You need to take care of yourself before even attempting to help others.
How do you relax and unwind?
For me, I love to:
- Workout and run
- Read books
- Search for rare music videos on YouTube
- Play recreational hockey
- Hang out with my family
“Better learn balance. Balance is key.” – Mr. Miyagi
If you need a little more “balance” in your life, why not start today?
Good luck and let me know how it goes!
There are certain bands that capture my attention right away, and Fun was one of them.
I still can’t put my finger on it why I love them, I just do. Maybe it is the passion for their craft during live performances, or maybe it is just the great music.
I stumbled across this on YouTube last weekend and had to share.
Here is an incredible version of their hit “Carry On” stripped down acoustically.
I must admit that I am not as up to speed as I should be on the current hot bands. The Grammy’s were an eye opener for me recently that I am missing out on some cool new bands. Take “Fun” for example. I mean, their name is “Fun”! How great is that?
Over 172 million people have viewed this video for “We Are Young”.
So your take away from “Fun” this weekend is have fun, laugh, and enjoy every minute.
As we start a new year, people in the sales profession get to “wipe the slate clean” and start all over again.
Last year’s results are in the rear-view mirror, and it is game on once again!
- Here are five phrases that I focus on each year after “the ball drops” in Times Square
- “What Have You Done For Me Lately? – If you had a great year last year, more will be expected this year! If last year was a struggle, you will need to rebound and get back on track as soon as possible
- Optimism/Positive Outlook – This is the only way to go!
- The first quarter is the key – If you get out of the gate fast, it will set the table for the rest of the year. Don’t you dare drag your feet with the “January blues”; then you will be playing catch up
- Goal Setting – Forget about new year’s resolutions for your territory! Resolutions are made to be broken (just ask the fitness industry!) Right down measurable, achievable goals and track progress throughout the year
- Have fun, keep smiling, and just relax – If you are prepared, eager to learn and stay patient it will all work out!
Have a great day!