Posted on April 3, 2013, in Five Star 5, Leadership, Music, Sales and tagged Bon Jovi, Daily Music Sanctuary, Fun, LinkedIn, Matchbox Twenty, Will.I.Am and Britney Spears. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Learn more click ”pic”!
Dynamic and energized sales rep, mentor and leader since 1999. This blog will be about sales, social networking, personal branding, leadership, music and having some laughs! Don’t be surprised if I mix it up on occasion though, and talk about something totally different! I thrive on being part of successful, forward thinking teams. I am ready to go from the moment my feet hit the floor each morning, with the expectation that new adventures will be coming my way. It is rare that there isn't a smile on my face, as I take it all in, and have some fun along the way!
- @paulcastain Groups that people actually participate in have great value. So those ones yes. Thanks Paul! 5 hours ago
- Who the heck booked this 6 am flight for me? Oh wait.... 😂😂 Happy Monday everyone! Make it a great day. #MondayMotivation 23 hours ago
- RT @solohour: We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin #quote 1 day ago
- RT @shannonpeel1: #marketingtips #advertising When I was in University I tore every black and white ad out of magazines and wallpapered m… 1 day ago
- RT @paulcastain: The Introvert's Networking Playbook buff.ly/2DVnzDK https://t.co/L9MqcKvcdM 1 day ago