Posted on April 3, 2013, in Five Star 5, Leadership, Music, Sales and tagged Bon Jovi, Daily Music Sanctuary, Fun, LinkedIn, Matchbox Twenty, Will.I.Am and Britney Spears. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Learn more click ”pic”!
Dynamic and energized sales rep, mentor and leader since 1999. This blog will be about sales, social networking, personal branding, leadership, music and having some laughs! Don’t be surprised if I mix it up on occasion though, and talk about something totally different! I thrive on being part of successful, forward thinking teams. I am ready to go from the moment my feet hit the floor each morning, with the expectation that new adventures will be coming my way. It is rare that there isn't a smile on my face, as I take it all in, and have some fun along the way!
- RT @PaulMcCartney: Let’s all take a moment to give thanks for the beautiful life of Aretha Franklin, the Queen of our souls, who inspired u… 19 hours ago
- RT @melrobbins: Motivation is BS. Don’t start with motivation. Don't wait to feel like it. Start by doing. 1 day ago
- RT @smclaughlin9: Go to concerts. Buy merchandise. Buy albums directly from the artist. twitter.com/consequence/st… 1 day ago
- RT @MsLegit: This is Amy J Morrison and Tina Larson Hall in The FriendZone every day! https://t.co/4o5nvhYXPe 1 day ago
- @maddynorton You bet Madison! Thanks for the tweet! Happy Friday from Edmonton. 👍 1 day ago