The Five Star 5 -Ideas, Ideas, Ideas!
Posted by Tim Mushey
Coming up with fresh, entertaining and captivating blog content on a regular basis can be tough. I am kind of lucky, in that my brain is always “on” and ideas continually flow!
But I still need to look for more inspiration, and came up with the three fantastic articles that have inspired me to keep evolving my content!
From “Copy Blogger” http://bit.ly/1cpJWdq
From “Start Blogging Online” http://bit.ly/1hLJ4Xg
From “ProBlogger” http://bit.ly/1bl3kfN
Here are a few things that help me gather information and create content.
- Always have a pen and notebook within arm’s reach. Do this electronically if you like, and NEVER assume that you will remember something later without documenting it!
- Create an “Inspiration File”. Archive articles or other content that has peaked your curiosity to refer back to later.
- Be aware of things around you. Great ideas can come from the radio, TV, people you socialize with, or observing others.
- Review old content or notes. A slightly different twist can bring new life to information.
- No idea is silly or crazy! No matter how out of left field something may seem at the time, you never know what might come of it!
Keep creating, be open to all possibilities with your writing, and HAVE FUN 🙂
About Tim MusheyDynamic and energized sales rep, mentor and leader since 1999. This blog will be about sales, social networking, personal branding, leadership, music and having some laughs! Don’t be surprised if I mix it up on occasion, and talk about something totally different! I thrive on being part of successful, forward thinking teams. I am ready to go from the moment my feet hit the floor each morning, with the expectation that new adventures will be coming my way. It is rare that there isn't a smile on my face, as I take it all in, and have some fun along the way!
Posted on March 6, 2014, in Blogging and tagged Blog, Content Generation, Content Marketing, Ideas, Inspiration, Passive Income, Sell Lead Succeed, Social Media Marketing, Writing. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.