When Is The Last Time You…..
- said thank you to a customer for their business or got “wild and crazy” and hand wrote them a thank you card?
- helped a co-worker just ‘cuz?
- read a book or listened to an audio book in your chosen career path to help take your game to the next level?
- grabbed coffee for your inside sales or other support people or took them for lunch?
- made a co-worker laugh when they were having a bad day?
- told somebody “fantastic job!”
- took a real lunch break to relax and recharge for the rest of the day?
- emailed a colleague or friend a podcast, blog or article that you found helpful
- really listened to somebody when they were talking to you?
- planned a really fun vacation to get away from it all?
10 friendly reminders as your week starts to wind down!
I would be flattered if you used this as a checklist to help motivate yourself to do things that you wouldn’t normally do.
Keep me posted on your progress and good luck!
Posted on April 25, 2013, in Leadership, Motivation, Personal Development, Sales and tagged Audiobook, Blogging, Listening, Perspective, Reading, Vacation. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Shared this on Face Book.
Thanks so much Jennifer! I really appreciate it. That means a lot.. Enjoy the rest of your day…. Tim
Fantastic job Tim! : )=
I actually employ most if not all of these. My sales reps send a hand written thank you card to every client, I’m currently planning a trip to Greece and booked a Memorial Day mini vacay, and I always take time for lunch (I live on the beach) to recharge!
That is AWESOME to hear Rob! Fantastic job. Glad you are doing good things every day. I am especially pleased about the vacation part. That is SOOOO important. Thanks again for stopping by…