- said thank you to a customer for their business or got “wild and crazy” and hand wrote them a thank you card?
- helped a co-worker just ‘cuz?
- read a book or listened to an audio book in your chosen career path to help take your game to the next level?
- grabbed coffee for your inside sales or other support people or took them for lunch?
- made a co-worker laugh when they were having a bad day?
- told somebody “fantastic job!”
- took a real lunch break to relax and recharge for the rest of the day?
- emailed a colleague or friend a podcast, blog or article that you found helpful
- really listened to somebody when they were talking to you?
- planned a really fun vacation to get away from it all?
10 friendly reminders as your week starts to wind down!
I would be flattered if you used this as a checklist to help motivate yourself to do things that you wouldn’t normally do.
Keep me posted on your progress and good luck!