Posted on September 1, 2012, in Blogging, Reblogs, Success and tagged Alexa Ranking, Blogging, blogging tips, Bucket List Publications, Business, Facebook, Followers, Lesley Carter, Page Views, Pinterest, SEO, social marketing, Social Media, Travel, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Learn more click ”pic”!
Dynamic and energized sales rep, mentor and leader since 1999. This blog will be about sales, social networking, personal branding, leadership, music and having some laughs! Don’t be surprised if I mix it up on occasion though, and talk about something totally different! I thrive on being part of successful, forward thinking teams. I am ready to go from the moment my feet hit the floor each morning, with the expectation that new adventures will be coming my way. It is rare that there isn't a smile on my face, as I take it all in, and have some fun along the way!
- @TeslaBand Guys... have you seen this "Love Song" acoustic piano cover? This girl completely crushes it 🤘🤘 youtu.be/x4LsIcItYTs 1 week ago
- RT @melrobbins: There is NOTHING wrong with you. The next time you find yourself thinking that, try asking "what happened to me?" and think… 1 week ago
- RT @paulcastain: Stories Create An Emotional Bond Between You and Your Prospect! Here’s How You Can Leverage Them! The 7 Stories EVERY Sale… 1 week ago
- RT @larrykim: Leaving work on Friday 🤸♂️👌 #FridayFeeling https://t.co/mugJo6Bwzb 1 week ago
- @Canuck_Faithful Ahhhh that's just horrible, dammit. 1 week ago