Posted on September 1, 2012, in Blogging, Reblogs, Success and tagged Alexa Ranking, Blogging, blogging tips, Bucket List Publications, Business, Facebook, Followers, Lesley Carter, Page Views, Pinterest, SEO, social marketing, Social Media, Travel, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Learn more click ”pic”!
Dynamic and energized sales rep, mentor and leader since 1999. This blog will be about sales, social networking, personal branding, leadership, music and having some laughs! Don’t be surprised if I mix it up on occasion though, and talk about something totally different! I thrive on being part of successful, forward thinking teams. I am ready to go from the moment my feet hit the floor each morning, with the expectation that new adventures will be coming my way. It is rare that there isn't a smile on my face, as I take it all in, and have some fun along the way!
- Wow! Well done Chris! twitter.com/ChrisScheetz/s… 4 days ago
- If Elon auctions off Twitter names, let’s start the bidding for @SellLeadSucceed at a cool million. 😀 2 weeks ago
- @beehiiv Community. 2 months ago
- @paulcastain I had a paid ad pop up the other day - her first comment - “I made 40 mill last year” 😁 3 months ago
- @JamesL1927 Brilliant!!!!! 3 months ago