Posted on April 12, 2012, in Building Relationships, Sales, Sales Barriers, Sales Results, Social Media and tagged Building Rapport, Connecting, Management, Paul McCord, Selling. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Learn more click ”pic”!
Dynamic and energized sales rep, mentor and leader since 1999. This blog will be about sales, social networking, personal branding, leadership, music and having some laughs! Don’t be surprised if I mix it up on occasion though, and talk about something totally different! I thrive on being part of successful, forward thinking teams. I am ready to go from the moment my feet hit the floor each morning, with the expectation that new adventures will be coming my way. It is rare that there isn't a smile on my face, as I take it all in, and have some fun along the way!
- RT @melrobbins: This week, get the important shit done. The stuff that you love. The stuff that gets you closer to your dreams. The tough s… 1 week ago
- @ChattyGirlMedia Yep been there. We laughed too. 😂 2 weeks ago
- This is great!! twitter.com/melrobbins/sta… 2 weeks ago
- @ChattyGirlMedia Nice! 3 weeks ago
- ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ Thanks Paul have a great weekend! twitter.com/paulcastain/st… 3 weeks ago