Learn more click ”pic”!
Dynamic and energized sales rep, mentor and leader since 1999. This blog will be about sales, social networking, personal branding, leadership, music and having some laughs! Don’t be surprised if I mix it up on occasion though, and talk about something totally different! I thrive on being part of successful, forward thinking teams. I am ready to go from the moment my feet hit the floor each morning, with the expectation that new adventures will be coming my way. It is rare that there isn't a smile on my face, as I take it all in, and have some fun along the way!
- @paulcastain Straight forward but not really allowing any opportunity for questions/clArification. Do you see this a lot Paul? 3 hours ago
- RT @paulcastain: How To Generate MORE Leads With LinkedIn (Even If You're Busy) buff.ly/2DVUf00 https://t.co/F5Frc1uzIm 15 hours ago
- RT @paulcastain: 2 Networking Mistakes That Cost You Serious Money buff.ly/2FYo7JP https://t.co/G69CsnNi4x 15 hours ago
- RT @solohour: Self-Esteem begins and ends with you. The more you know about yourself, the less moved you'll be by the opinions of others. -… 15 hours ago
- RT @BusinessLinkAB: Thanks for presenting on our webinar today, @kimorlesky! Some amazing takeaways for our clients 🙌 https://t.co/NaN859AS… 1 day ago