Posted on December 28, 2014, in Job Search, Social Media and tagged Branding, Career, LinkedIn, Marketing, Networking, Personal Brand, Social Networking, Social Selling. Bookmark the permalink. 9 Comments.
Learn more click ”pic”!
Dynamic and energized sales rep, mentor and leader since 1999. This blog will be about sales, social networking, personal branding, leadership, music and having some laughs! Don’t be surprised if I mix it up on occasion though, and talk about something totally different! I thrive on being part of successful, forward thinking teams. I am ready to go from the moment my feet hit the floor each morning, with the expectation that new adventures will be coming my way. It is rare that there isn't a smile on my face, as I take it all in, and have some fun along the way!
Recent TweetsTweets by TimMushey73
Must Read Blogs
- Paul Castain – Your Sales Playbook
- Dan Waldschmidt – At The Edge of Explosion
- S. Anthony Iannarino – The Sales Blog
- Kelley Robertson – Fearless Selling
- Paul McCord – Sales & Management Blog
- Elinor Stutz – Smooth Sale
- Michael Margolis – Get Storied
- Scott Ginsberg – Hello My Name is Blog
- Kevin Eikenberry – Leadership & Learning
- Mark Hunter – The Sales Hunter
- Kelly McCormick – Outsell Yourself
- Robyn Davis – How To Trade Show
- Leanne Hoaglund-Smith – Increase Sales
- Tibor Shanto – The Pipeline
- Gavin Ingham – Education, Inspiration & Motivation
- Robert Terson – Selling Fearlessly
- Laurie Barkman – Passionate Performance
- Peter Watts – The Presenters' Blog
- Richard Hilliard – Practice Better Business
- Bruce Zimmerman – Continuous Innovation
- Tina Del Buono – Practical Practice Management
- Rupert Whiting – Observations From A Business Insider
- Broc Edwards – Fool With A Plan
- Bob McIntosh – Things Career Related
- Barbara Giamanco – Social Centered Selling
- Chris Goodrow – Sales, Life & Leadership
- Jennifer David – Writing Of A Mrs.
thanks for the tips Tim I need a lot of work on my profile lol
Hey Tim! Great to see you here. Take baby steps with the profile. No issues. If you ever have any questions you know where I am. Thanks again for taking the time to comment.
Two obvious things that make me bypass a profile are the photo and say-nothing headline. Another thing that makes me bypass a profile is a barren wasteland of a profile…nothing on it.
Hey Bob! I agree 100% with you. Thanks for stopping by. If people have a profile and are interested in getting some attention, those three points need to be worked on! Happy New Year and thanks again for the note.
Thanks for the heads up Tim. I have appreciated you taking a look at my social media and giving me tips and pointers on how to improve. Not only that but you took the time to give me some ideas to improve moving forward!
Hey Candice! It has been my pleasure. I look forward to helping out more in the future. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I really appreciate it.
Very helpful and easy to read!
Thanks Hannah! Nice to have you stop by my blog!
Appreciate it. Yeah I really enjoyed writing the article. I have spent a lot of time on LinkedIn lately, so I figured I should share some observations. Thank again!
Pingback: Women's Voices Media LLC Showcases Its LinkedIn Company Page | WomenPartner.org