Have A Laugh Fridays – FANTASTICLY Funny Biz Quotes!
I love this list of quotes that i compiled last year!
It looked as awesome as I remembered it when I first posted.
Enjoy this list and have a great weekend..
ps did you love that I used the word “Fantasticly” and told the spelling editor to take a hike?
- How many people on their deathbed wish they’d spent more time at the office? – Stephen R. Covey
- The problem with the rat race is that even if you win, you’re still a rat. – Lilly Tomlin
- Right now, this is a job. If I advance any higher, this would be my career. And if this were my career, I’d have to throw myself in front of a train. – Jim Halpert/The Office
- The successful man is the one who finds out what is the matter with his business before his competitors do. – Roy L. Smith
- By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day. – Robert Frost
- If you break 100, watch your golf. If you break 80, watch your business. – Joey Adams
- The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary. – Vidal Sassoon
- Aim low, reach your goals, and avoid disappointment. – Scott Adams/Dilbert
- “There’s no reason to be the richest man in the cemetery. You can’t do any business from there.” – Colonel Sanders, founder of Kentucky Fried Chicken
- “Success in almost any field depends more on energy and drive than it does on intelligence. This explains why we have so many stupid leaders.” – Sloan Wilson