Learn more click ”pic”!
Dynamic and energized sales rep, mentor and leader since 1999. This blog will be about sales, social networking, personal branding, leadership, music and having some laughs! Don’t be surprised if I mix it up on occasion though, and talk about something totally different! I thrive on being part of successful, forward thinking teams. I am ready to go from the moment my feet hit the floor each morning, with the expectation that new adventures will be coming my way. It is rare that there isn't a smile on my face, as I take it all in, and have some fun along the way!
- L o v e i t !!! 👋👋 twitter.com/garyvee/status… 4 hours ago
- RT @CalumRossTO: Get outside your comfort zone. "Growth demands a temporary surrender of security." Gail Sheehy #improvement https://t.co/R… 5 hours ago
- RT @miguelcarrasco: No matter how slow you progress you're still way ahead of everyone else who gave up! 5 hours ago
- RT @paulcastain: The HUGE Email Mistake Most Sales Reps Make (It's Not What You're Thinking) buff.ly/2GTZwK7 https://t.co/JeDA5HFn… 1 week ago
- RT @dorieclark: Thank you to @scott_mautz for recommending Entrepreneurial You on the Entrepreneur on Fire podcast, hosted by @johnleedumas… 1 week ago