A Certain Amount Of Arrogance
I enjoyed this post this morning, and I hope you do to! Have an awesome week…
We need a certain amount of arrogance if we want to:
- Make a difference in the world.
- Become an expert in our field.
- Share our brilliant ideas.
- Stand up in front of a group and present with confidence.
- Make that call to sell whatever it is we’re selling.
- Dare to maximise our potential.
I know that arrogance is often an unattractive and unwanted attribute, but it can come in handy sometimes.
View original post 267 more words
Posted on September 10, 2012, in Reblogs and tagged Arrogance, Confidence, Expert, Life Coach, Make A Difference, Personal Development, Potential, Presentations, Selling. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.