Posted on July 29, 2012, in Inspiration, Success and tagged Adventure, Bucket List, Bucket List Publications, Lesley Carter, SEO, Social Media, Social Networking, Travel. Bookmark the permalink. 8 Comments.
Learn more click ”pic”!
Dynamic and energized sales rep, mentor and leader since 1999. This blog will be about sales, social networking, personal branding, leadership, music and having some laughs! Don’t be surprised if I mix it up on occasion though, and talk about something totally different! I thrive on being part of successful, forward thinking teams. I am ready to go from the moment my feet hit the floor each morning, with the expectation that new adventures will be coming my way. It is rare that there isn't a smile on my face, as I take it all in, and have some fun along the way!
Recent TweetsTweets by TimMushey73
Must Read Blogs
- Paul Castain – Your Sales Playbook
- Dan Waldschmidt – At The Edge of Explosion
- S. Anthony Iannarino – The Sales Blog
- Kelley Robertson – Fearless Selling
- Paul McCord – Sales & Management Blog
- Elinor Stutz – Smooth Sale
- Michael Margolis – Get Storied
- Scott Ginsberg – Hello My Name is Blog
- Kevin Eikenberry – Leadership & Learning
- Mark Hunter – The Sales Hunter
- Kelly McCormick – Outsell Yourself
- Robyn Davis – How To Trade Show
- Leanne Hoaglund-Smith – Increase Sales
- Tibor Shanto – The Pipeline
- Gavin Ingham – Education, Inspiration & Motivation
- Robert Terson – Selling Fearlessly
- Laurie Barkman – Passionate Performance
- Peter Watts – The Presenters' Blog
- Richard Hilliard – Practice Better Business
- Bruce Zimmerman – Continuous Innovation
- Tina Del Buono – Practical Practice Management
- Rupert Whiting – Observations From A Business Insider
- Broc Edwards – Fool With A Plan
- Bob McIntosh – Things Career Related
- Barbara Giamanco – Social Centered Selling
- Chris Goodrow – Sales, Life & Leadership
- Jennifer David – Writing Of A Mrs.
I’ve been following her as well and at that time she had 6,000+ followers – she now has about 28K (or who knows because her numbers change so quickly). I find her amazing, love her philosophy on sharing (in essence the “it takes a viliage” theory) and I love that the WordPress community supports one another.
Hey there thanks for taking the time to comment. Lesley’s following is truly incredible. It has taken her much dedication and commitment to where she is today, and going in the future.
You hit the nail on the head with the “village theory”. I have experienced it myself, and am truly enjoying the journey. Thanks again…
Hi Tim, thank you for the repost, I really enjoy the bucket list blog too
You are welcome Tina. Yeah just great stuff. Enjoy your week ahead…
loved the link. I would not have found this otherwise. Thank you
You are welcome Anton! Glad you liked it. Take care…
Ha! It’s like the 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon. I mean, the 6 degrees of Lesley Carter 😉
Lesley Carter is the new Kevin Bacon! I love it. Hope you are well 🙂