Posted on April 16, 2014, in Branding, Personal Branding and tagged Be Human, Consistency, Memorable, Pam Moore, Profile, Social, Social Branding, Social Media. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Learn more click ”pic”!
Dynamic and energized sales rep, mentor and leader since 1999. This blog will be about sales, social networking, personal branding, leadership, music and having some laughs! Don’t be surprised if I mix it up on occasion though, and talk about something totally different! I thrive on being part of successful, forward thinking teams. I am ready to go from the moment my feet hit the floor each morning, with the expectation that new adventures will be coming my way. It is rare that there isn't a smile on my face, as I take it all in, and have some fun along the way!
- I’ve been digging this song since I heard it on The Tonight Show! . youtu.be/1Dz01S3vHcc . #TheStruts #Kesha #BodyTalks 5 hours ago
- RT @JillianLittle_: Being a responsible adult is knowing the difference between bar soap, body wash, body scrub, liquid hand soap and showe… 5 hours ago
- Golf season seems so far away, but I always love a good quote from Jack! . #jacknicklaus #hardwork #dothework… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @melrobbins: #Procrastination has nothing to do with the work you have to do, it’s actually a way to relieve stress. Acknowledge that st… 6 hours ago
- Solid logic! 😉 twitter.com/six_pack_mom/s… 6 hours ago