Posted on April 16, 2014, in Branding, Personal Branding and tagged Be Human, Consistency, Memorable, Pam Moore, Profile, Social, Social Branding, Social Media. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Learn more click ”pic”!
Dynamic and energized sales rep, mentor and leader since 1999. This blog will be about sales, social networking, personal branding, leadership, music and having some laughs! Don’t be surprised if I mix it up on occasion though, and talk about something totally different! I thrive on being part of successful, forward thinking teams. I am ready to go from the moment my feet hit the floor each morning, with the expectation that new adventures will be coming my way. It is rare that there isn't a smile on my face, as I take it all in, and have some fun along the way!
- Congrats Natalie! twitter.com/nataliejolyt8n… 6 hours ago
- RT @AmandaLynnMac: #imwithcathy https://t.co/bm0vN24F88 6 hours ago
- RT @AmandaLynnMac: It happened! #StAlbert has a #GirlBoss!! Congrats, Madam Mayor, @CathyHeron #ImWithCathy https://t.co/zKs8KeaEQd 9 hours ago
- RT @T8NTraynor: @nataliejolyT8N huge congrats Natalie! Very happy you'll be on council! #StAlbert #t8nvotes #stalbertvotes 9 hours ago
- RT @JennyHenders: Heron: 'Tim, your endorsement probably won me the election' 10 hours ago