Over the years, I have realized that there are many misconceptions of what outside sales people do. I wanted to share 5 of the more memorable ones in the latest edition of “The 5 Star Five”.
I need help adding to this list, so if you would like to contribute, please email me at: TimMushey@gmail.com
- Sales reps are entertaining customers all the time – lunches and golf especially
- You just need to be a people person to succeed
- Everyone in sales makes an above average income
- You have the freedom to do whatever you want, when you want
- The best sales people have the most experience