Posted on July 25, 2013, in Social Media, YouTube and tagged advertising, Blogging, Demographics, Johanna Blakley, Target Market, TED, Ted Talks, Wordpress. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Learn more click ”pic”!
Dynamic and energized sales rep, mentor and leader since 1999. This blog will be about sales, social networking, personal branding, leadership, music and having some laughs! Don’t be surprised if I mix it up on occasion though, and talk about something totally different! I thrive on being part of successful, forward thinking teams. I am ready to go from the moment my feet hit the floor each morning, with the expectation that new adventures will be coming my way. It is rare that there isn't a smile on my face, as I take it all in, and have some fun along the way!
Recent TweetsTweets by TimMushey73
Must Read Blogs
- Paul Castain – Your Sales Playbook
- Dan Waldschmidt – At The Edge of Explosion
- S. Anthony Iannarino – The Sales Blog
- Kelley Robertson – Fearless Selling
- Paul McCord – Sales & Management Blog
- Elinor Stutz – Smooth Sale
- Michael Margolis – Get Storied
- Scott Ginsberg – Hello My Name is Blog
- Kevin Eikenberry – Leadership & Learning
- Mark Hunter – The Sales Hunter
- Kelly McCormick – Outsell Yourself
- Robyn Davis – How To Trade Show
- Leanne Hoaglund-Smith – Increase Sales
- Tibor Shanto – The Pipeline
- Gavin Ingham – Education, Inspiration & Motivation
- Robert Terson – Selling Fearlessly
- Laurie Barkman – Passionate Performance
- Peter Watts – The Presenters' Blog
- Richard Hilliard – Practice Better Business
- Bruce Zimmerman – Continuous Innovation
- Tina Del Buono – Practical Practice Management
- Rupert Whiting – Observations From A Business Insider
- Broc Edwards – Fool With A Plan
- Bob McIntosh – Things Career Related
- Barbara Giamanco – Social Centered Selling
- Chris Goodrow – Sales, Life & Leadership
- Jennifer David – Writing Of A Mrs.
I will give it a watch this evening Tim!