The Five Star 5 – Best Prospect Excuses
Posted by Tim Mushey
Sometimes things don’t quite go the way that you would like with your prospects. Objections are not necessarily fun but can often still be buying signals.
Knowing when to move forward and eventually closing a sale is the key. Equally important is knowing when to cut your losses and move on.
Here are the top 5 things that I don’t want to hear from prospects:
– Can I have one of your cards and I will call when you later?
– Is that the best you can do on price?
– We don’t have the budget for your products at this time
– I just bought from one of your competitors
– I am busy right now, call me back in XX weeks
– Bonus – I show up for an appointment – “I’m sorry Mr. Smith is not in”.
What don’t you like to hear from prospects but they have still purchased from you eventually?