Every time I see a post about the National Hockey League (NHL) and business, I have to check it out! This was the case recently with Anna Caraveli’s post on the Washington Capitals with respect to mental toughness in your leadership and organization. If you are not a hockey fan, that is ok. The message still comes across loud and clear!
Learn more click ”pic”!
Dynamic and energized sales rep, mentor and leader since 1999. This blog will be about sales, social networking, personal branding, leadership, music and having some laughs! Don’t be surprised if I mix it up on occasion though, and talk about something totally different! I thrive on being part of successful, forward thinking teams. I am ready to go from the moment my feet hit the floor each morning, with the expectation that new adventures will be coming my way. It is rare that there isn't a smile on my face, as I take it all in, and have some fun along the way!
- @StorminNorman73 I forgot about that jersey! Great player was a sad day when I heard the news of his passing. 3 weeks ago
- ❤️🇨🇦#CanadaRemembers twitter.com/CanadianPM/sta… 6 months ago
- 👍🙌 twitter.com/reeftechnology… 7 months ago
- RT @RJLolly: It was an exciting week. Going to be fun working with Bryn. Podcast productions and more! #yeg 8 months ago
- RT @JulieRohrYEG: I’m teary tonight as some of my incredible girlfriends massage the fluid swelling on my ankles and hips. I move to hospi… 8 months ago