I had the distinct pleasure of seeing Garth Brooks play live in the mid 1990′s – and I was blown away! He is on a shortlist of artists that I would pay anything to see live again.
His passion for his music, his fans, and life in general is contagious!
My wife and I tried to see him in Las Vegas over the past few months, but it did just not work out.
The next best thing was on TV last night. He aired a two-hour concert from his recent stint at the Wynn in Las Vegas.
Here is a live cut of “Shameless” with Billy Joel live at the historic Shea Stadium in New York!
Keep on enjoying your weekend…
This is how you properly prepare before a sales call “Tim Mushey style!”
Oh yeah, if you have not stopped by my Facebook page yet, why don’t you this weekend at http://www.Facebook.com/SellLeadSucceed
There is also “no cover charge” for Black Friday over at our LinkedIn discussion group – The Daily Music Sanctuary.
I peaked your curiosity didn’t I? http://linkd.in/OeKGgr
See you over there
At the end of August, I decided I needed to lose some weight. I had progressively let myself go, and for the first time in my life wanted to see if I could commit to losing a few pounds.
I am very proud to say that I DID IT!!!!
I attempted to lose 10 pounds over a 9 week period, and on my last weigh in I had lost 12 pounds!
Here are the top five lessons learned over the 9 weeks:
- It is NOT an easy thing to do!
- I still needed a TREAT day once per week to enjoy my favourite foods
- Eating healthy 95% of the time takes a lot of work but is worth it
- Eating smaller meals more often did surpress my appetite
- A normal portion size is much smaller than I ever thought
- I have a new mindset that if I deeply commit to something, I can achieve anything I want. There were some rough days, but I rarely wavered from my plan.
My thoughts often shifted to the discipline it takes to write daily, correspond on social media on a regular basis and move my business forward “a little bit every day”.
Anything that you need to do on a regular basis can be accomplished if you dedicate to it. I am feeling more confident than ever and look forward to keeping the weight off.
Here is the link to my original blog post discussing my weight loss plan:
- What do you need to commit to today that you are needing to work on?
- Doubt that you can do it? Think again! You’ll never know if you don’t try!
If this inspired you to work on a personal challenge, I would love to hear about the results.
Please email me at: TimMushey@gmail.com
When they can still rock like this
The “Push For 400″ is on…
Stop by and check out my Facebook page at:
“Like” it if you like it!
Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canadians in my online community (and Happy Weekend to everyone else)!
Enjoy the long weekend and the time you get to spend with family and friends.
Way down the list of things I am thankful for is the fantastic music that has come out of Canada over the years. Bryan Adams is close to the top of my list!
Here is an old classic “Run To You” from 1983!
Have a great weekend…
I love this list of quotes that i compiled last year!
It looked as awesome as I remembered it when I first posted.
Enjoy this list and have a great weekend..
ps did you love that I used the word “Fantasticly” and told the spelling editor to take a hike?
- How many people on their deathbed wish they’d spent more time at the office? - Stephen R. Covey
- The problem with the rat race is that even if you win, you’re still a rat. - Lilly Tomlin
- Right now, this is a job. If I advance any higher, this would be my career. And if this were my career, I’d have to throw myself in front of a train. - Jim Halpert/The Office
- The successful man is the one who finds out what is the matter with his business before his competitors do. - Roy L. Smith
- By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day. - Robert Frost
- If you break 100, watch your golf. If you break 80, watch your business. - Joey Adams
- The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary. - Vidal Sassoon
- Aim low, reach your goals, and avoid disappointment. – Scott Adams/Dilbert
- “There’s no reason to be the richest man in the cemetery. You can’t do any business from there.” - Colonel Sanders, founder of Kentucky Fried Chicken
- “Success in almost any field depends more on energy and drive than it does on intelligence. This explains why we have so many stupid leaders.” - Sloan Wilson
When I first heard Casey Cooper drum, I was blown away! I love the enthusiasm and passion for his craft. His talent is second to none at the young age of 21.
In this video, he covers Nirvana’s “In Bloom”.
Want more? Of course you do. You can connect with him in the following places below:
What the heck, how ’bout Twitter too: https://twitter.com/coop3rdrumm3r