Learn more click ”pic”!
Dynamic and energized sales rep, mentor and leader since 1999. This blog will be about sales, social networking, personal branding, leadership, music and having some laughs! Don’t be surprised if I mix it up on occasion though, and talk about something totally different! I thrive on being part of successful, forward thinking teams. I am ready to go from the moment my feet hit the floor each morning, with the expectation that new adventures will be coming my way. It is rare that there isn't a smile on my face, as I take it all in, and have some fun along the way!
- "Communication Breakdown - My Stuttering Journey" linkedin.com/pulse/communic… #stuttering #stutter #publicspeaking 13 minutes ago
- RT @kimgarst: If you truly enjoy what you do, then it doesn't feel like work at all! #BeYou bit.ly/realyoubook http://t.co/DRHqgVrf3D 13 hours ago
- @johnpwatson5 @djdoug Thanks for the shout-out John! Appreciate it. Enjoy the week ahead. 13 hours ago
- RT @nametagscott: The most responsible thing you can do as an artist is never wait. Just go be the first at something. 1 day ago
- RT @nametagscott: Creativity is more than just knowing a good idea when you see it, it’s executing that idea before anyone else sees it. 1 day ago