Learn more click ”pic”!
Dynamic and energized sales rep, mentor and leader since 1999. This blog will be about sales, social networking, personal branding, leadership, music and having some laughs! Don’t be surprised if I mix it up on occasion though, and talk about something totally different! I thrive on being part of successful, forward thinking teams. I am ready to go from the moment my feet hit the floor each morning, with the expectation that new adventures will be coming my way. It is rare that there isn't a smile on my face, as I take it all in, and have some fun along the way!
- RT @paulcastain: Announcing a brand spanking new online course tomorrow on the website! Stay tuned! #salesplaybook http://t.co/FpXvAauvR0 2 hours ago
- RT @paulcastain: How To Hunt More Effectively! buff.ly/1s0z818 #salesplaybook #startup #smallbusiness http://t.co/onoXeWhmML 2 hours ago
- RT @SJobsLegend: Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected. -Steve Jobs 2 hours ago
- RT @carolesanek: I'd rather attempt to do something great and fail than to attempt to do nothing and succeed. Robert H. Schuller #quotes 2 hours ago
- My #blog post "Ask A Question Get Awesome Answers!" bit.ly/1liYyla #audience #networking #contentmarketing #social 13 hours ago