Learn more click ”pic”!
Dynamic and energized sales rep, mentor and leader since 1999. This blog will be about sales, social networking, personal branding, leadership, music and having some laughs! Don’t be surprised if I mix it up on occasion though, and talk about something totally different! I thrive on being part of successful, forward thinking teams. I am ready to go from the moment my feet hit the floor each morning, with the expectation that new adventures will be coming my way. It is rare that there isn't a smile on my face, as I take it all in, and have some fun along the way!
- "Why Would You Waste Your Time Sending A LinkedIn Invitation?" by @paulcastain on @LinkedIn linkedin.com/pulse/why-woul… 14 hours ago
- @paulcastain rocks in his latest #LinkedInPulse post See how to develop a #LinkedIn connection linkd.in/1zUfLHl #social 14 hours ago
- RT @LadyTerezie: "Look up to the sky You'll never find rainbows If you're looking down." - Charlie Chaplin #quote 15 hours ago
- RT @Leadershipfreak: Apart from work, talent is irrelevant. 23 hours ago
- @paulcastain Good night Paul! Thanks! 23 hours ago