Learn more click ”pic”!
Dynamic and energized sales rep, mentor and leader since 1999. This blog will be about sales, social networking, personal branding, leadership, music and having some laughs! Don’t be surprised if I mix it up on occasion though, and talk about something totally different! I thrive on being part of successful, forward thinking teams. I am ready to go from the moment my feet hit the floor each morning, with the expectation that new adventures will be coming my way. It is rare that there isn't a smile on my face, as I take it all in, and have some fun along the way!
- RT @paulcastain: To all our #salesplaybook members . . . Thank you for being a part of this #sales community! YOU are appreciated! 1 hour ago
- RT @paulcastain: Join 2500 Of Your Peers In Our Facebook #Sales Community! buff.ly/11nNFdz #insidesales #coldcalling http://t.co/DI… 1 hour ago
- RT @SteveBorek: How Can I Be A Better Gen Y Leader endgamebusiness.com/blog/how-can-i… 1 hour ago
- #HaveALaughFridays - #SocialMedia Reflections in 2062. VERY FUNNY! bit.ly/1tw1Nfz #social #funny #laughter 23 hours ago
- @paulcastain You bet Paul! Have a wicked Saturday. 23 hours ago