Learn more click ”pic”!
Dynamic and energized sales rep, mentor and leader since 1999. This blog will be about sales, social networking, personal branding, leadership, music and having some laughs! Don’t be surprised if I mix it up on occasion though, and talk about something totally different! I thrive on being part of successful, forward thinking teams. I am ready to go from the moment my feet hit the floor each morning, with the expectation that new adventures will be coming my way. It is rare that there isn't a smile on my face, as I take it all in, and have some fun along the way!
- RT @AmyPorterfield: 9 World-class Bloggers Share Their #1 Email List Building Tip (SO MANY GREAT TIPS IN HERE!) via @ProBlogger https://t.… 5 hours ago
- RT @nametagscott: Each of us has a responsibility to step back, honestly appraise the quality of our reality and decide if it's time for tr… 1 day ago
- RT @DanWaldo: Sometimes you just have to get things done -- no matter how you feel right now. https://t.co/Qy0GAmNHkg 1 day ago
- RT @blairsinger: Trying to fix an inherent flaw in your character just to become a "better #salesperson" is a colossal waste of time. Know … 1 day ago
- RT @kevinttully: Excellent interview. Great insights about #SocialSelling ROI from @JackKosakowski1 at 10:05 minutes. https://t.co/R3EHGKY… 1 day ago