Learn more click ”pic”!
Dynamic and energized sales rep, mentor and leader since 1999. This blog will be about sales, social networking, personal branding, leadership, music and having some laughs! Don’t be surprised if I mix it up on occasion though, and talk about something totally different! I thrive on being part of successful, forward thinking teams. I am ready to go from the moment my feet hit the floor each morning, with the expectation that new adventures will be coming my way. It is rare that there isn't a smile on my face, as I take it all in, and have some fun along the way!
- RT @Entrepreneur: 5 Reasons Why 'Asking' Is an Essential Skill for Every Entrepreneur entm.ag/1BUeEid 10 hours ago
- RT @kimgarst: Facebook vs. Twitter: The Battle for Social Media Dominance huff.to/HG793h 10 hours ago
- RT @paulcastain: A Quick Tip To Start The Week STRONG! buff.ly/1QYS6E3 #LinkedIn #business #salesplaybook http://t.co/j5730U5k4J 1 day ago
- @etownmiller @CathyHeron It was packed, but super fun Chris! 3 days ago
- @CathyHeron Thanks Cathy! We just got back from there. Great night for a splash. Thanks for the tweet! 3 days ago